Increase Revenue By Understanding Your Current Sales (Using a CRM and the S.E.A Method)Dec 06, 2022
Successful business owners understand what their customers want and the most effective way of making their product or service available.
Here is how the the S.E.A Method helps;
𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘆 - listen to what your potential or current client NEEDS. Not what you want to sell them. What they are looking for to solve their current issue. This quote puts it in perspective: ““𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆, 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕.”” 𝗭𝗶𝗴 𝗭𝗶𝗴𝗹𝗮𝗿
𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗰𝘀 - Do not talk someone into something, let them make the decision themselves. It is important to maintain your integrity, by offering the product or service that is to the client’s benefit, solving their problem. This creates a win-win relationship. The client is happy, you have made the sale and more times than not you will be recommended to others.
𝗔𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 - You can best serve your customer by asking the correct questions and LISTENING! Understand what is important to them.
Great customer relationships are a bridge between your business offering and customer needs. It builds customer loyalty.
A good CRM (Customer Relations Management) application can help by:
- Linking your social media posts to email contacts efficiently (showing you what is working and what is not on social media)
- Tracking current and potential clients in the sales pipeline
- Expediates tasks throughout your sales and administrative staff
- Being a centralized database of information on all clients for your staff
- Allows you to manage communication with current and prospective customers
- Can segment your client list for announcements about new products or sales
- Streamline internal communications.
AND… can link with your accounting software. This is critical. Proper information linking to your accounting software gives information on best product sellers, best product margins, sales seasonality and lifetime value of a particular customer.
Ready to learn more?
Please fill out this form.